|What can PIRC Vermont Do For You?
As a Parent, you can…
• Receive information and support around your child’s education
• Learn how to communicate more effectively with teachers and principals
• Get information about getting your child ready for school – learn to deal with “help me write my essay
” or “help me with math” questions that cheap essay writers
usually deal with. .
• Learn how to prepare for Parent/Teacher conferences
• Better understand the rules of No Child Left Behind and what this Act means
for you in Vermont
As an Educator, you can receive information about:
• Communicating more effectively with parents
• Increasing parent involvement in school sponsored activities
• Developing strong partnerships with families
• Enhancing outreach to diverse families
• Holding effective parent-teacher conferences
We look forward to working with your family, school, or organization!